Today, the Internet comprises more than a billion websites. The competition, especially for free organic traffic to websites, is at an all-time high. Companies, bloggers and webmasters who seek to increase the audience of their websites, must meet a growing list of requirements and demands. So if you want to make sure you are on the right track, you might want to consider the following website Analysis.
- Finding the Domain Authority and Page Authority?
- What is the Google Visibility of my website?
- Checking the Global Ranking?
- What is the Internal Score of my website?
- What is the loading speed of my website?
- What are the Page speed improvement recommendations of my website?
- Is the content of my website displayed correctly on mobile devices?
- Check the SEO improvement suggestions?
- Analyze the competitive websites?
- Check the organic keywords?
- Is my website submitted to major search engines like Google at all?
Website analysis means it’s a tool which provides vital information and estimated data of websites. Using mathematical and statistical methods we can estimate websites’ value by market niche and category and traffic such as visitors and page views. Website analysis also provides social media and internet safety analysis. Website analysis will offer you recommendations, which depending on the importance of the performance criteria for your homepage. In order to give you a comprehensive picture of the complete performance of your website, you will also see results which highlight the criteria that are performing well.